Apply Texas – application for any public university in Texas
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university specific information.
Common Application –With more than 600 Member colleges and only one application, The Common Application is comprised of a rich and diverse membership – colleges that are public, private, large, small, secular, and religious. No other college application system matches the diversity of institutions accessible through The Common Application, which is why more than 1 million students, counselors and teachers rely on us every year.
FAFSA – The office of Federal Student Aid provides grants, loans, and work-study funds for college or career school.
We offer more than $150 billion each year to help millions of students pay for higher education.